Sunday, February 15, 2004

I've had a nice peaceful weekend off.

We went to the Gifford on Friday and spent a few hours getting tipsy with some very nice people, then Saturday we went shopping for assorted Valentines gifts.

After a wander around the shops together, pointing out all the things we liked we split up and went to spend our £14.50 each.

He got a pill-box with cats on, an inflatable blue yeti, an amulet keyring, a small viking and some incense.

I got two red roses (and assorted blue flowers) some incense, a gorgeous haematite chunk (on a lace for use as a necklace) and the leather notebook I'd been craving!

I haven't written in it yet, plan to tomorrow. It's going to be filled with quotes, song lyrics and poetry.

I also decorated my new BOS folder. It now has silver filigree butterflies, some gold/jewel wrapping paper (looks like a turkish/arabian mosaic). a foiled faerie card and a cat card on it. I was in the process of adding gorgeous pictures from the Lush Times to it when I ran out of glue.

But I get paid on Friday so can get more glue and another notebook for work then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I would recommend you the boutique florist auckland the flowers boutique is the only company which offer such exclusive corporate flowers and wedding flowers. The Unique florist shop is also doing a flowers delivery in Auckland, I order often from there check their work over here ISTORIA | Auckland Flowers & Gifts - Premium Florist - Flower delivery I order from this flowers boutique for my wedding, it was just amazing !